The trivalent saponin-adjuvant Coryza vaccine. An inactivated vaccine containing serotypes A, B and C of Haemophilus paragallinarum suspended in aqueous saponin adjuvant for the immunization of chickens against Infectious Coryza.
Nobilis Coryza is an inactivated vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against infectious Coryza. The vaccine contains inactivated bacteria of serotypes A, B and C of Haemophilus paragallinarum, the causative agents of infectious Coryza.
-Inactivated Haemophilus paragallinarum strain 083 (serotype A).
-Inactivated Haemophilus paragallinarum strain Spross (serotype B).
-Inactivated Haemophilus paragallinarum strain H-18 (serotype C).
Aqueous saponin suspension.
Protection against Haemophilus paragallinarum infections in chickens. Chickens are vaccinated twice in order to stimulate (serotype-specific) homologous protection against the serotypes incorporated in the vaccine, for a period of at least 52 weeks post vaccination.
Inject chickens between 5 and 10 weeks old with 0.25 ml of vaccine and re-vaccinate no later than 4-6 weeks before the onset of lay. The interval between doses must be at least 4 weeks.
Each bird: 0.25 ml.
Method of administration
Vials of 1000 doses (250 ml) .
Store at 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
– Vaccinate healthy birds only.
– Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
– Shake the bottle well before use.
– Use sterile injection equipment.
– Use the entire contents when first opened.
– Opened vials should be used within three hours.
– Do not mix with other vaccines.
– Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.