Nobilis® IB multi+ND+EDS
The first bivalent IB combination vaccine for layers. An inactivated combined vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Infectious Bronchitis (serotype Massachusetts and D207/274 and related strains), Newcastle Disease and Egg Drop Syndrome ’76.
Nobilis IB multi + ND + EDS is an inactivated combined vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Infectious Bronchitis (serotype Massachusetts and D207/ strain D274 and related strains), Newcastle Disease and Egg Drop Syndrome ’76.
– Inactivated IB strain M41.
– Inactivated IB strain D274.
– Inactivated ND Clone 30
– Inactivated EDS’76 virus strain BC14.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of layers and breeding stock for protection against the Massachusetts and D207/D274 (and related) serotypes of Infectious Bronchitis, Newcastle Disease and for protection against Egg Drop Syndrome ’76 throughout the laying period. For use in areas where the IB serotypes which are covered by the vaccine strains are known to be prevalent.
Nobilis IB multi + ND + EDS should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with live vaccines against Infectious Bronchitis and Newcastle Disease. For priming against IB both the live Massachusetts (Nobilis IB Ma5 or Nobilis IB H120) and the D274 (Nobilis IB D274) should be used. These live vaccines should be given with an interval of at least 14 days between them. The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes place 6 or more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should this be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours..
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
– Vaccinate only healthy birds.
– Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
– Shake the bottle well before use.
– Use sterile vaccination equipment.
– Use the entire contents when first opened.
– Do not mix with other vaccines.
– Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.