The high titer REO vaccine for broiler breeders. An inactivated vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Reovirus infections causing malabsorption and viral arthritis.
Nobilis Reo inac is an inactivated vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Reovirus infections.
Inactivated Reovirus strains 1733 and 2408.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of breeding stock against Avian Reovirus to protect their offspring against Avian Reovirus infections.
Nobilis REO inac should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with live vaccine against Avian Reovirus (Nobilis Reo 1133 or Nobilis Reo 2177). The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes place 6 or more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should this be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
– Vaccinate healthy birds only.
– Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
– Shake the bottle well before use.
– Use sterile injection equipment.
– Use the entire contents when first opened.
– Opened vials should be used within three hours..
– Do not mix with other vaccines.
– Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.