The high titer Turkey Rhino Tracheitis / Swollen Head Syndrome vaccine for breeders. An inactivated vaccine against Rhinotracheitis in chickens.
Inactivated vaccine against Avian Rhinotracheitis caused by Avian Pneumovirus in chickens.
Inactivated TRT virus strain BUT 1 #8544.
Nobilis RT inac is indicated for the immunization of chickens against Avian Rhinotracheitis.
A single injection is given just prior to the onset of lay. The vaccine should only be administered to birds which have been primed with Nobilis RTV 8544 at least 6 weeks previously.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
– Vaccinate healthy birds only.
– Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
– Shake the bottle well before use.
– Use sterile injection equipment.
– Use the entire contents when first opened.
– Opened vials should be used within three hours.
– Do not mix with other vaccines.
– Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.